Our Program Believes:
- Children are special! Each child is unique in terms of personality, developmental level, learning style and cultural background.
- The family is the primary influence in the development of the child and therefore must be a direct participant in the program.
- The needs of the child are diverse and go beyond the educational to social, medical, dental, nutritional, and mental health.
- Preschoolers learn best through their own active, “hands-on” experience at home, at school, and in the community.
- Parents/Guardians are a child’s first and most important teacher.